Smartlipo MPX - Laser Body Sculpting
Proven to Perform
Proven to be Profitable
The novel Smartlipo MPX platform offers a solid state Nd:YAG laser capable of emitting laser radiation in two wavelengths: 1064 nm and 1320 nm. These versatile wavelengths can be used independently or can be blended using our unique MultiplexTM (MPX) technology to offer a better liposuction clinical outcome.
Smartlipo MPX — The Global Leader in Laser Assisted Body Contouring:
- Reduce liposuction treatment time with higher power and the clinical benefits of two wavelengths
- Features SmartSense and ThermaGuide: a unique intelligent delivery system for uniform energy delivery and added protection.
- Proven to drive patients to your practice with prominent Smartlipo brand recognition
What Does Multiplex Do?
In multiplex mode, first the Smartlipo MPX laser fires the 1064-nm wavelength, and the energy is distributed homogenously into the fat tissue. Then the Smartlipo MPX laser fires the 1320-nm wavelength, which has a strong absorption by the water. As the 1320-nm wavelength converts the hemoglobin to methemoglobin, it increases the energy absorption of the 1064-nm wavelength. Consequently, the surrounding small blood vessels coagulate immediately improving the hemostatic effect, as well as tightening the tissue* in the treated area.
Smartlipo MPX Features and Benefits
- Enhanced hemostatic effect for less surgical trauma and faster recovery
- Robustly absorbed by water resulting in high efficiency lipolysis
- Enhances tissue tightening through coagulation
Sequential firing of 1064 nm and 1320 nm Smartlipo wavelengths in combination achieves optimal results
- Better control of total energy delivered for enhanced security
- Uniform treatment
- Blended thermal and photomechanical effects for effective lipolysis and tissue coagulation
Up to 46 W of Smartlipo MPX Blended Power
- Higher power potential = faster treatment time
- Versatility of using 1064 nm and 1320 nm alone, or with MPX mode
SmartSense and ThermaGuide
- Targeted thermal and motion control for safer, more reliable results
The Smart Advantage: Intelligent Delivery
SmartSense and ThermaGuide harnesses the full benefits of motion and thermal sensing technology for precise and controlled body contouring.
Ideal Smartlipo MPX Treatment Applications
Smartlipo MPX is ideal for smaller fat deposits, broad tissue heating, reduced bleeding, bruising and areas of skin laxity.
Download the Smartlipo MPX product brochure and begin treating your patient's body contouring concerns .
Pick the one that's just right for you.
*through tissue coagulation